Terms & Conditions
Snap Frame Supplies is owned and operated by DJ Lewis (UK) Ltd. The term DJ Lewis (UK) Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 179 - 185 Higher Hillgate, Stockport SK1 3JG. Our company registration number is 7651226, England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- In the event that products arrive damaged, or where the order was incorrect resulting from errors by Snap Frame Supplies, the cost of their return and the delivery of replacement products will be met in full by Snap Frame Supplies.
- In the event that incorrect products are ordered or the customer chooses not to keep the products, the customer may return the products at their own cost within seven working days not including weekends and bank holidays and they will be subject to a restocking charge of 12.5% of their cost (exclusive of VAT), or £15.00, whichever is the higher. This is due to the administration and packing costs incurred at the point of order and dispatch. Please advise us of your wish to return the products by email or telephone. In the event that products are returned in less than perfect condition Snap Frame Supplies is unable to accept them.
- Please check your order prior to signing for it and If your product is damaged in transit, please do not sign for it.and kindly ask the delivery driver to return it as being Damaged in Transit. It is with regret that we cannot be held responsible if a delivery is signed for as received in good condition subsequently to have it reported as damaged in transit. Goods will be delivered during the working day Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 6.00 pm. Saturday delivery can be arranged by request but will incur extra charges.
- Please note that where we have produced bespoke or customised goods, unless these are faulty they are non refundable.